Sunday, November 9, 2008

It Happens

My dad looked at me and said , in the up most empathy and remorse, "Son, things like that are going to happen your entire life."
Hearing him utter these words made me realize that my father had gone through his life as I had mine, and experienced the same feelings and emotions that I was feeling that moment, Countless times. And I felt better. such few words had possibly the biggest effect on my ways of thinking. No matter what I loose, or what Im going through, I will always be alright. Such wise words influenced the rebirth of my pathetic existance, that matter decided to encumber the vast reaches of space with, In which I except the risks and dangers of being "Caught" I will always be alright, despite what im caught doing or what my consequences are. If im always alright, how could I possibly be emotionaly upset, or sad or crazy or even suicidal? The only way I could possibly not be alright, is if I forgot I was alright in the first place, which is what I could have done For Most of my life...testing 123

No comments: