Saturday, November 29, 2008
That one girl that I love
Wow....I love her eyes, her ponytail, her personality, her passion, her mind, her knee caps, her skin, her hands, I love the way she looks at me, I love the way she looks, I love her smile, I love her yawn, I love her voice, I love the way she makes me feel, I LOVE that she loves me, I love that her name is Emily, I love how we have a scar in the exact same place on our body, I love how we have the same taste in music, I love how we have the same view on life, I love how she pleases me, I love her cloths, I love her style, I love how well we go together. I love you Emily Gehrke, and I am proud to be your boyfriend. Thank you for being so perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously love you so much. Thank you for that. Wow. I can't stop smiling.
Post a Comment